The St. Louis Cardinals have hosted numerous Social Media Nights over the last few seasons. During these events, they invite your favorite blogs, new media sites, Twitter personalities and Social Media experts to the park to mingle with fans and talk baseball for an evening. I-70 Baseball will have representatives in attendance that night.
Today, the team announced the next event, which will occur on August 25th at the Bowtie Bar in the Left Field section of the ballpark.
Fans can begin buying tickets on August 15th by going to www.cardinals.com/bowtie
Tickets will be $20 each and will feature the following:
- A Lower Left Field Box Ticket for that night’s game against the Pittsburgh Pirates
- $5 in Cardinals Cash, loaded directly on to your ticket
- Access to a pre-game program featuring current Cardinal players.
- Giveaways and prizes
The pregame program is to be held in the Budweiser Bowtie Bar on level 2 in Left Field. In addition, fans (21 and over) will be able to buy a 12 ounce “Bottoms Up” draft for $5 throughout the evening.
You can keep up with all the news and happenings surrounding the event by searching for #CardsSMN and #Bowtie on Twitter. Look for additional information on the various Social Media channels for the Cardinals throughout this weekend and leading up to the event.
Here is how you can keep track of the Cardinals various Social Media Channels:
- You can “Like” the Cardinals Official Facebook Page
- You can “Follow” the Official Cardinals Twitter Account
- You can “Follow” the Official Cardinals Front Office Twitter Account
We look forward to seeing everyone there.