MLB ASKS FANS TO ARRIVE EARLY TO GAME ONE OF
WORLD SERIES DUE TO INCREASED SECURITY
Due to the attendance of dignitaries and special guests, security will be increased in and around Busch Stadium for Game One of the 2011 World Series. Game One will be in support of returning veterans and their families. Fans entering the ballpark will be required to pass through security which will cause delays in getting to their seats.
MLB is offering the following tips to fans attending the game:
- Arrive early to allow for enough time Arrive early to allow for enough time to enter the park as you should to enter the park as you should expect long lines.
- The gates open at 4:00 p.m. Central
- On-field ceremonies begin at 6:20 p.m. Central
- Do not bring bottles or coolers of any kind into the ballpark. They will not be permitted.
- Do not bring anything that you would not be allowed to bring on a plane. The rules for what items you can bring into the ballpark will be the same as TSA restrictions which you can find at www.tsa.gov. Any items surrendered at the gates will not be returned.
- Please minimize items you bring into the stadium to speed up the inspection process.